Thursday, May 19, 2016

Death is upon me



I was at the beach with Benvolio and Romeo and me and Tybalt got into a verbal fight.  Tybalt, of course, got all angry and started after Romeo for being with Juliet. He and his goons attacked Romeo.  I got so angry that I stepped into the fight to stop it.  Tybalt was on the ground and he was hurt. Romeo was behind me and Benvolio was to the side. Then, all of sudden, Tybalt snaps and stabs me.  It hurt so bad I tried playing it off, but I couldn't. I fell and died.


5 comments:

  1. I like your post titles. They are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a little bit of words, but it is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you explain Romeo as mercutio's bestfriend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice titles for your posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your titles.

    ReplyDelete